Cutlery Scrappage Scheme
Get 10% Off A Brand New Set
Trade in your old cutlery for 10% Off your brand new replacement order!
A new innovation from SteelCityCutlery.com
Don't Throw Away Your Old Cutlery!
Get A Brand New Matching Set In Exchange
And Save Money
Do you have a collection of old, tired pieces of cutlery that you use every day, or that you now do not use at all because they are worn out? Maybe you own a combination of patterns and find that you are using mis-matched cutlery at most sit-down meals? Are you embarrassed by your cutlery when guests come round for dinner?
How nice would it be if you could upgrade all the old cutlery, get new instead and get a discount on the price of new cutlery into the bargain?
Now, here's a way to save money whilst you trade up to a brand new matching set of Sheffield-Made cutlery. Just send us your old pieces for recycling and we will send you brand new pieces on a one-for-one basis at 10% off the normal prices.
- Like-For-Like Scrappage: e.g. Scrap 44 pieces and get 44 identical pieces at 10% off e.g. if you scrap 6 table knives, 6 table forks, 6 dessert knives, 12 dessert forks, 8 dessert knives and 12 teaspoons, then you will receive the exact same cutlery pieces in return but they will be brand new and Sheffield-made (one of the marks of top quality) and 10% cheaper than our regular prices. You will receive a discount on every item that is matched by an identical scrappage item (dinner knife for dinner knife, soup spoon for soup spoon, one-for-one every time).
- Like-For-Like Material: i.e. Scrap stainless steel and get new 18/10 stainless steel, or scrap silver plate and get your new pieces made in 20 year Sheffield silver plate.
- Minimum Order: Is only 28 pieces (e.g. 4 x 7-piece place settings, or any combinations that you require so long as you are matching scrappage items one-for-one). You must scrap a minimum of 28 pieces to qualify for the scheme. No maximum number. The scrappage items can be of any pattern or a mix of patterns.
- Need More? If you don't have a scrappage item to match all of the new items that you need then the new un-matched pieces (over and above those that qualify you for the discount) will be at our standard prices. This way, you would get part of your order discounted by 10% and the rest at standard prices.
- Scrap Items Condition: The cutlery to be scrapped need not be in pristine condition but it should be usable. Any marks or bends should be superficial. Please do not send cutlery with significant corrosion or damage. We will not be able to recycle it.
Ribbon & Bow
Patterns Available In Stainless Steel:
Baguette - Bead - Chester - Dubarry - Grecian - Harley - Jesmond - Kings - Old English - Rattail - Ribbon & Bow
(Prices Subject To Postage & VAT)
Patterns Available In EPNS (Silver Plate):
Albany - Baguette - Bead - Chester - Continental Thread - Dubarry - Empire - Grecian - Harley - Jesmond - Kings - La Regence - Old English - Rattail - Ribbon & Bow
(Prices Subject To Postage & VAT)
Suggested (Full) Set Numbers:
1 dessert spoon, 1 tea spoon, 1 table knife, 1 dessert knife, 1 table fork, 1 dessert fork and 1 soup spoon
(Remember to order at least 28 items in total to meet the minimum order).
2 table spoons, 6 dessert spoons, 6 tea spoons, 6 table knives, 6 dessert knives, 6 table forks, 6 dessert forks, 6 soup spoons
4 table spoons, 8 dessert spoons, 8 tea spoons, 8 table knives, 8 dessert knives, 8 table forks, 8 dessert forks, 8 soup spoons
4 table spoons, 8 dessert spoons, 8 tea spoons, 8 table knives, 8 dessert knives, 8 table forks, 8 dessert forks, 8 soup spoons, 8 coffee spoons, 8 fish knives, 8 fish forks
4 table spoons, 12 dessert spoons, 12 tea spoons, 12 table knives, 12 dessert knives, 12 table forks, 12 dessert forks, 12 soup spoons, 12 coffee spoons, 12 fish forks, 12 fish knives
Order whatever numbers that you require which may include other items not shown in the above suggestions e.g, you may wish to buy a 3-piece carving set, a set of steak knives, cheese knives, fish knives and forks, pastry forks, etc.
Please check our site for all the options or ask for our advice. Click for:
So long as you are scrapping equivalent items of the same material, you will get the discount on the new pieces. If you are not scrapping equivalent items then the non-discounted price will apply on those alongside the reduced prices for those items that you are able to scrap.
Please complete the form below to list your scrappage items and the new items needed by you, and we will do the calculations for you. There is no obligation at this stage. We will get back to you with a quotation.